Responsible Research and Innovation Futures
· Enriching the Knowledge Co-creation efforts (collaborative and contract research) with RRI approaches and practices
· Mainstreaming Responsible Research and Innovation as a cross-cutting framework in Łukasiewicz Research Network
· Developing tools and approaches to foster reflexivity, responsiveness, openness and anticipation in the research and innovation activity of Łukasiewicz Research Network and its partners
· Supporting Łukasiewicz Research Network and its partners in addressing the challenges related to Public engagement, Science literacy and scientific education, Gender equality, Ethics, Open access and Innovation Governance.
· Mobilising Lukasiewicz Research Groups to tackle Grand Societal Challenges, involve stakeholders in the research and innovation activity, reflect on the possible impact of new products and services on the environment and society, and build scenarios of products’ life cycle.
· Enriching the research and development projects with relevant RRI perspectives.