Chief Specialist/Senior Specialist at Center for Foresight and Internationalisation
Łukasiewicz Research Network - Institute of Organization and Management
in Industry "ORGMASZ"
announces a competition for the position of:
CHIEF SPECIALIST/SENIOR SPECIALIST AT CENTER FOR
FORESIGHT AND INTERNATIONALISATION
Referention number: CFI/9/08/2022/BG
Type of contract: Employment contract
Tasks and duties:
- planning and coordination of research activities in the field of clean and smart mobility / digital transformation / health / sustainable economy and energy (depending on the candidate’s profile),
- active role in creating and developing our research agenda and offering,
- managing, preparing and implementing international research projects,
- active participation in customer work and relations,
- preparing scientific content for the CFI (prioritization, support, discussions, application of foresight tools, concepts and methods),
- support in scanning and mapping EU Horizon calls of relevance for Łukasiewicz Network; call decomposition, defining key features, mapping destinations and outcomes; preparation of canvas,
- supporting ŁRN Institutes in the process of applying for European and international proposals, together with foreign and domestic Research Centers and Universities,
- increasing the effectiveness of the Łukasiewicz Research Network in acquiring EU projects from Europe.
Key skills and experience:
- Chief Specialist - either a PhD and 2 years' experience in the R&D sector or a Master's degree and 3 years' experience in the R&D sector, including participation in research projects,
- Senior Specialist - master's degree and 2 years' experience in the R&D sector,
- knowledge of socio-economic and technological change and transformation, foresight of socio-technical developments, and dynamics of innovations and innovation systems,
- experience in acquisition and management of national or/and international research projects in the field of clean and smart mobility/digital transformation/health/ sustainable economy and energy (depending on the candidate’s profile),
- interest, experience and understanding of R&I policy at the EU, national and regional level,
- affinity to technological research and innovation,
- interest and experience in funding and financing instruments of innovation,
- experience and understanding of EU, Polish and regional R&I policies and programmes,
- multidimensional and multidisciplinary orientation, including socio-economic and political issues,
- skills to facilitate workshops in international and national contexts,
- competence in project acquisition and writing proposals in English,
- project proposal acquisition and writing (preferred in English) in the field of clean and smart mobility / digital transformation / health / sustainable economy and energy (depending on the candidate’s profile),
- multidisciplinary scientific orientation is preferred, although does not exclude expertise in technological, natural and biosciences,
- scientific background, experience and understanding of socio-economic and political issues,
- capacity to pay attention to details and follow the rules of GE calls and tenders,
- experience and interest in working in a multinational research team in an international work environment,
- excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with research group coordinators, all LRN units as well as projects partners,
- proven experience in project management at the national or international level,
- language: excellent reading and writing skills in English essential, Polish preferred, others are “bonus”.
- work at a unique institution;
- the ability to develop a professional experience in innovative, interesting environment;
- the ability to be a part of unique, innovative organisation;
- the ability to collaborate with experts from the latest technological sectors;
- a pleasant working atmosphere amongst inspiring co-workers willing to share their knowledge;
- medical care, group life insurance, sports package;
- a stable job;
- the necessary working equipment.
- Cover letter.
If you are interested, please send the required documents by August 28st, 2022, using the recruitment form by clicking on the
Incomplete application documents, or documents sent after the deadline, will not be considered.
Please add the following clause to the documents:
"I hereby give my consent for the processing of my personal data contained in the application by the Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Organisation and Management in Industry “ORGMASZ” for purposes which are necessary to execute the recruitment process, in accordance with the Act dated 10th May 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1781) as well as the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 dated 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR)”.
We would hereby like to inform you that we will only contact selected candidates.
People who qualify for an interview will be notified about the meeting by telephone or email.
Information about the results of the recruitment process for the aforementioned position will be published on the website of the Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Organisation and Management in Industry “ORGMASZ”.
Further information can be obtained at www.orgmasz.pl or by writing to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.