Chief Specialist – Research Professor in Digital Transformation Futures
Konkurs na stanowisko:
CHIEF SPECIALIST – RESEARCH PROFESSOR IN DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION FUTURES
został zakończony bez wyboru kandydata/kandydatki.
Łukasiewicz Research Network - Institute of Organization and Management
in Industry "ORGMASZ"
announces a competition for the position of:
CHIEF SPECIALIST – RESEARCH PROFESSOR
IN DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION FUTURES
Referention number: CFI/6/08/2022/BG
Type of contract: Employment contract
Tasks and duties:
- streamlining collaboration with Łukasiewicz Research Groups,
- monitoring and coordinating opportunities of Horizon Europe with the focus in the area of Digital Transformation https://lukasiewicz.gov.pl/en/research-groups/digital-transformation/,
- recognizing the existing and future potential in the area of Digital Transformation for collaborative research, contracted research and potential publications in high impact journals and grey literature,
- support in scanning and mapping open and forthcoming EU Horizon calls and tenders of relevance for Łukasiewicz Network,
- identifying networks and institutions that ŁRN should be partnering and collaborating in the area of Digital Transformation,
- assisting on organisation and facilitation of networking events conferences and workshops in the area of Digital Transformation,
- planning and coordination of research activities in the field of Digital Transformation,
- active role in creating and developing our research agenda and offering,
- managing, preparing and implementing international research projects,
- active participation in customer work and relations,
- preparing scientific content for the CFI (prioritization, support, discussions, application of foresight tools, concepts and methods) together with other CFI members,
- supporting ŁRN Institutes in the process of applying for European and international proposals, together with foreign and domestic Research Centres and Universities,
- increasing the effectiveness of the Łukasiewicz Research Network in acquiring EU projects from Europe.
Key skills and experience:
- either a PhD and 2 years' experience in the R&D sector or a Master's degree and 3 years' experience in the R&D sector, including participation in research projects,
- experience in acquisition and management of international research projects in the field of Digital Transformation, coordination of project or at least Work Package leadership,
- interest, experience and understanding of R&I policy at the EU, national and regional level,
- interest and experience in funding and financing instruments of innovation,
- experience and understanding of EU, Polish and regional R&I policies and programmes,
- desirable H-Index 10 or higher, publications in the area related to Digital Transformation,
- academic affiliation with a leading academic institution in Poland or abroad, the Polish Academy of Sciences or equivalent, will be an asset,
- skills to facilitate workshops in international and national contexts,
- competence and experience in writing proposals in English,
- experience and interest in working in a multinational research team in an international work environment,
- skills of speaking, communicating, and writing in English language,
- excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with research group coordinators, all LRN units as well as projects partners,
- affinity to technological research and innovation,
- language: excellent reading and writing skills in English essential, Polish preferred, others are “bonus”.
- work at a unique institution;
- the ability to develop a professional experience in innovative, interesting environment;
- the ability to be a part of unique, innovative organisation;
- the ability to collaborate with experts from the latest technological sectors;
- a pleasant working atmosphere amongst inspiring co-workers willing to share their knowledge;
- medical care, group life insurance, sports package;
- a stable job;
- the necessary working equipment.
- Cover letter.
If you are interested, please send the required documents by August 28st, 2022, using the recruitment form by clicking on the
Incomplete application documents, or documents sent after the deadline, will not be considered.
Please add the following clause to the documents:
"I hereby give my consent for the processing of my personal data contained in the application by the Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Organisation and Management in Industry “ORGMASZ” for purposes which are necessary to execute the recruitment process, in accordance with the Act dated 10th May 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1781) as well as the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 dated 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
We would hereby like to inform you that we will only contact selected candidates.
People who qualify for an interview will be notified about the meeting by telephone or email.
Information about the results of the recruitment process for the aforementioned position will be published on the website of the Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Organisation and Management in Industry “ORGMASZ”.
Further information can be obtained at www.orgmasz.pl or by writing to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.