Chief Specialist Research Professor in Clean and Smart Mobility Futures
Łukasiewicz Research Network - Institute of Organization and Management
in Industry "ORGMASZ"
announces a competition for the position of:
CHIEF SPECIALIST RESEARCH PROFESSOR IN CLEAN
AND SMART MOBILITY FUTURES
in Centre for Foresight and Internationalisation
Centre for Foresight and Internationalisation is a new, R&D Centre of Łukasiewicz-ORGMASZ, that received the Economic Award of the Polish Radio in 2022. The team aims to increase Polish involvement within European Science and bolden the European research ecosystem participation. Using cross-cutting expertise and the experience of national and international experts, CFI offers crucial assistance and knowledge. Via four main areas of interest (Research, Innovation and Knowledge Transfer / International Cooperation and Partnerships / Knowledge Co-creation / Responsible Research and Innovation) the team builds the key competencies and aims to further improve competitiveness of Polish research. Creating sustainable responses to grand challenges, by usage of foresight techniques is a vision that is extremely close to CFIs core values.
Referention number: CFI/5/08/2022/BG
Type of contract: Employment contract
Tasks and duties:
- streamlining collaboration with Łukasiewicz Research Groups,
- monitoring and coordinating opportunities of Horizon Europe with the focus in the area of Clean and Smart Mobility https://lukasiewicz.gov.pl/en/research-groups/smart-mobility/,
- recognizing the existing and future potential in the area of Clean and Smart Mobility for collaborative research, contracted research and potential publications in high impact journals and grey literaturę,
- identifying networks and institutions that ŁRN should be partnering and collaborating in the area of Clean and Smart Mobility,
- support in scanning and mapping open and forthcoming EU Horizon calls and tenders of relevance for Łukasiewicz Network,
- assisting on organisation and facilitation of networking events conferences and workshops in the area of Clean and Smart Mobility,
- planning and coordination of research activities in the field of Clean and Smart Mobility,
- active role in creating and developing our research agenda and offering,
- managing, preparing and implementing international research projects,
- active participation in customer work and relations,
- preparing scientific content for the CFI (prioritization, support, discussions, application of foresight tools, concepts and methods) together with other CFI members,
- supporting ŁRN Institutes in the process of applying for European and international proposals, together with foreign and domestic Research Centres and Universities,
- increasing the effectiveness of the Łukasiewicz Research Network in acquiring EU projects from Europe.
Key skills and experience:
- either a PhD and 2 years' experience in the R&D sector or a Master's degree and 3 years' experience in the R&D sector, including participation in research projects,
- experience in acquisition and management of international research projects in the field of Clean and Smart Mobility, coordination of project or at least a Work Package leadership,
- interest, experience and understanding of R&I policy at the EU, national and regional level,
- interest and experience in funding and financing instruments of innovation,
- experience and understanding of EU, Polish and regional R&I policies and programmes,
- desirable H-Index 10 or higher, publications in the area related to Clean and Smart Mobility,
- academic affiliation with a leading academic institution in Poland or abroad, the Polish Academy of Sciences or equivalent, will be an asset,
- skills to facilitate workshops in international and national contexts,
- competence and experience in writing proposals in English,
- experience and interest in working in a multinational research team in an international work environment,
- skills of speaking, communicating, and writing in English language,
- excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with research group coordinators, all LRN units as well as projects partners,
- affinity to technological research and innovation,
- language: excellent reading and writing skills in English essential, Polish preferred, others are “bonus”.
- work at a unique institution;
- the ability to develop a professional experience in innovative, interesting environment;
- the ability to be a part of unique, innovative organisation;
- the ability to collaborate with experts from the latest technological sectors;
- a pleasant working atmosphere amongst inspiring co-workers willing to share their knowledge;
- medical care, group life insurance, sports package;
- a stable job;
- the necessary working equipment.
- Cover letter.
If you are interested, please send the required documents by September 30st, 2022, using the recruitment form by clicking on the
Incomplete application documents, or documents sent after the deadline, will not be considered.
Please add the following clause to the documents:
"I hereby give my consent for the processing of my personal data contained in the application by the Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Organisation and Management in Industry “ORGMASZ” for purposes which are necessary to execute the recruitment process, in accordance with the Act dated 10th May 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1781) as well as the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 dated 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
We would hereby like to inform you that we will only contact selected candidates.
People who qualify for an interview will be notified about the meeting by telephone or email.
Information about the results of the recruitment process for the aforementioned position will be published on the website of the Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Organisation and Management in Industry “ORGMASZ”.
Further information can be obtained at www.orgmasz.pl or by writing to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.