Senior Specialist in Knowledge Co-Creation
Łukasiewicz Research Network - Institute of Organization and Management
in Industry "ORGMASZ"
announces a competition for the position of:
SENIOR SPECIALIST IN KNOWLEDGE CO-CREATION
Referention number: CFI/6/07/2022/BG
Type of contract: Employment contract
Tasks and duties:
- support in scanning and mapping EU Horizon calls of relevance for Łukasiewicz Network; call decomposition, defining key features, mapping destinations and outcomes; preparation of canvas;
- project proposal acquisition and writing;
- preparing and implementing high ambitious research projects (EU Horizon);
- active participation in customer work and relations;
- preparing scientific content for the CFI (prioritization, support, discussions, application of foresight tools, concepts and methods);
- supporting ŁRN Institutes in the process of applying for European and international proposals;
- increasing the effectiveness of the Łukasiewicz Research Network in acquiring EU projects from Europe.
Requirements (key interests and skills):
- at a minimum Master's degree and 2 years of experience in the research and development sector;
- proven experience in preparation of proposals for Horizon 2020, EU Horizon and other competitive funding calls (for example bilateral programmes, Visegrad Fund grants);
- capabilities to manage workers with experience in the field of production and the support division;
- interest in socio-economic and technological change and transformation, foresight of socio-technical developments, and dynamics of innovations and innovation systems;
- interest, experience and understanding of R&I policy at the EU, national and regional level;
- affinity to technological research and innovation;
- interest and skills in project/programme/policy/strategy evaluation and impact assessment;
- interest and experience in funding and financing instruments of innovation
- experience and understanding of EU, regional R&I policies and programmes
- Multidimensional and multidisciplinary orientation, including socio-economic and political issues;
- skills to facilitate workshops in international and national contexts;
- interest in working in a multinational research team in an international work environment;
- skills of speaking, communicating, and writing in English language.
- work at a unique institution;
- the ability to develop a professional experience in innovative, interesting environment;
- the ability to be a part of unique, innovative organisation;
- the ability to collaborate with experts from the latest technological sectors;
- a pleasant working atmosphere amongst inspiring co-workers willing to share their knowledge;
- medical care, group life insurance, sports package;
- a stable job;
- the necessary working equipment.
- Cover letter.
If you are interested, please send the required documents by August 4st, 2022, using the recruitment form by clicking on the
Incomplete application documents, or documents sent after the deadline, will not be considered.
Please add the following clause to the documents:
"I hereby give my consent for the processing of my personal data contained in the application by the Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Organisation and Management in Industry “ORGMASZ” for purposes which are necessary to execute the recruitment process, in accordance with the Act dated 10th May 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1781) as well as the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 dated 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
We would hereby like to inform you that we will only contact selected candidates.
People who qualify for an interview will be notified about the meeting by telephone or email.
Information about the results of the recruitment process for the aforementioned position will be published on the website of the Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Organisation and Management in Industry “ORGMASZ”.
Further information can be obtained at www.orgmasz.pl or by writing to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.