Area Leader – Head of department in Knowledge Co-Creation
Łukasiewicz Research Network - Institute of Organization and Management
in Industry "ORGMASZ"
announces a competition for the position of:
AREA LEADER - HEAD OF DEPARTMENT IN KNOWLEDGE CO-CREATION
Referention number: CFI/4/07/2022/BG
Type of contract: Employment contract
Tasks and duties:
- planning and coordination of research activities in the field of innovation policy; decision-making and strategic foresight and management for transformative innovation system and sustainable society;
- active role in creating and developing research agenda and offering;
- managing, preparing and implementing ambitious research projects (EU Horizon) – project and people;
- preparing scientific content for the CFI (prioritization, support, discussions, concepts and methods);
- support in scanning and mapping EU Horizon calls of relevance for Łukasiewicz Network; call decomposition, defining key features, mapping destinations and outcomes; preparation of canvas;
- supporting ŁRN Institutes in the process of applying for European and international proposals, together with foreign and domestic Research Centers and Universities;
- increasing the effectiveness of the Łukasiewicz Research Network in acquiring EU projects from Europe.
Requirements (key interests and skills):
- PhD and 5 years of experience in the research and development sector, including independent research projects;
- interest, experience and understanding of R&I policy at the EU, national and regional level;
- interest in socio-economic and technological change and transformation, foresight of socio-technical developments and dynamics of innovations as well as innovation systems;
- team management experience;
- affinity to technological research and innovation;
- interest and skills in project/programme/policy/strategy evaluation and impact assessment;
- interest and experience in funding and financing instruments of innovation;
- experience and understanding of EU, Polish and regional R&I policies and programmes;
- multidimensional and multidisciplinary orientation, including socio-economic and political issues;
- skills to facilitate workshops in international and national contexts;
- proven experience in international projects acquisition and writing proposals in English;
- interest in working in a multinational research team in an international work environment;
- skills of speaking, communicating, and writing in English language, Spanish would be an asset.
- work at a unique institution;
- the ability to develop a professional experience in innovative, interesting environment;
- the ability to be a part of unique, innovative organisation;
- the ability to collaborate with experts from the latest technological sectors;
- a pleasant working atmosphere amongst inspiring co-workers willing to share their knowledge;
- medical care, group life insurance, sports package;
- a stable job;
- the necessary working equipment.
- Cover letter.
If you are interested, please send the required documents by August 1st, 2022, using the recruitment form by clicking on the
Incomplete application documents, or documents sent after the deadline, will not be considered.
Please add the following clause to the documents:
"I hereby give my consent for the processing of my personal data contained in the application by the Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Organisation and Management in Industry “ORGMASZ” for purposes which are necessary to execute the recruitment process, in accordance with the Act dated 10th May 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1781) as well as the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 dated 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
We would hereby like to inform you that we will only contact selected candidates.
People who qualify for an interview will be notified about the meeting by telephone or email.
Information about the results of the recruitment process for the aforementioned position will be published on the website of the Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Organisation and Management in Industry “ORGMASZ”.
Further information can be obtained at www.orgmasz.pl or by writing to us by email at email@example.com.