Area Leader – Head of department in International Cooperation and Partnerships
Konkurs na stanowisko:
AREA LEADER - HEAD OF DEPARTMENT IN INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION AND PARTNERSHIPS
został zakończony wyborem kandydatki.
Wybrana kandydatka: Lidia Stępińska-Ustasiak
Uzasadnienie dokonanego wyboru: Kandydatka w największym stopniu spełniła oczekiwania zawarte w ogłoszeniu na wolne stanowisko pracy.
Łukasiewicz Research Network - Institute of Organization and Management
in Industry "ORGMASZ"
announces a competition for the position of:
AREA LEADER - HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
IN INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION AND PARTNERSHIPS
Referention number: CFI/5/07/2022/BG
Type of contract: Employment contract
Tasks and duties:
- coordination alignment with Lukasiewicz programmes and Lukasiewicz Research Groups;
- orchestration of Internal synergies between the Centre for Foresight and Internationalisation, the Centre for Technology Assessment and Business;
- dialog and synergies mapping between CFI and Lukasiewcz Centre;
- initiating and coordinating strategic research and operation synergies with other stakeholders in Polish innovation ecosystem;
- supporting and coordinating strategic research and operation synergies with other stakeholders in the innovation ecosystem in Europe and beyond;
- facilitation of a common space for co-creation of international innovation agenda for Poland;
- internal communication of CFI and coordination of all units within CFI;
- coordination and management of regular operations of CFI;
- preparing scientific content for the CFI (prioritization, support, discussions, concepts and methods);
- supporting ŁRN Institutes in the process of applying for European and international proposals, together with foreign and domestic Research Centres and Universities.
Requirements (key interests and skills):
- PhD and 5 years of experience in the research and development sector, including independent research projects;
- interest in socio-economic and technological change and transformation, foresight of socio-technical developments, and dynamics of innovations and innovation systems;
- interest, experience and understanding of R&I policy at the EU, national and regional level;
- affinity to technological research and innovation;
- interest and skills in project/programme/policy/strategy evaluation and impact assessment;
- interest and experience in funding and financing instruments of innovation;
- experience and understanding of EU, Polish and regional R&I policies and programmes;
- multidimensional and multidisciplinary orientation, including socio-economic and political issues;
- skills to facilitate workshops in international and national contexts;
- excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to work collaboratively;
- interest in working in a multinational research team in an international work environment;
- skills of speaking, communicating, and writing in English language;
- Project Management certification would be an asset.
- work at a unique institution;
- the ability to develop a professional experience in innovative, interesting environment;
- the ability to be a part of unique, innovative organisation;
- the ability to collaborate with experts from the latest technological sectors;
- a pleasant working atmosphere amongst inspiring co-workers willing to share their knowledge;
- medical care, group life insurance, sports package;
- a stable job;
- the necessary working equipment.
- Cover letter.
If you are interested, please send the required documents by August 1st, 2022, using the recruitment form by clicking on the
Incomplete application documents, or documents sent after the deadline, will not be considered.
Please add the following clause to the documents:
"I hereby give my consent for the processing of my personal data contained in the application by the Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Organisation and Management in Industry “ORGMASZ” for purposes which are necessary to execute the recruitment process, in accordance with the Act dated 10th May 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1781) as well as the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 dated 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
We would hereby like to inform you that we will only contact selected candidates.
People who qualify for an interview will be notified about the meeting by telephone or email.
Information about the results of the recruitment process for the aforementioned position will be published on the website of the Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Organisation and Management in Industry “ORGMASZ”.
Further information can be obtained at www.orgmasz.pl or by writing to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.