Area Leader – Expert in International Cooperation/International Partnership and Development Director
Łukasiewicz Research Network - Institute of Organization and Management
in Industry "ORGMASZ"
announces a competition for the position of:
AREA LEADER – EXPERT IN INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION/INTERNATIONAL PARTNERSHIP AND DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR
Referention number: SBŁ/3/07/2022/BG
Type of contract: Employment contract
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- establishing cooperation between the Łukasiewicz institutes and foreign entities as part of consortiums applying for projects executed within the framework of European programmes;
- creation of an office for foreign cooperation in Brussels and the coordination of its work.
Area of responsibility:
- Creation of a platform for cooperation between the institutes of the Łukasiewicz Research Network and foreign partners within the framework of Horizon Europe, the European Defence Fund (EDF) and NATO funds;
- Popularisation of the activities of the Łukasiewicz Research Network in the scientific community and in EU organisations associated with science, as well as amongst domestic scientific entities and teams as well as other innovative entities;
- Organisation of meetings with foreign entities in order to obtain knowledge and contacts regarding the initiation and drafting of project applications;
- Organisation of broker events involving the Łukasiewicz
- Maintaining contacts and on-going cooperation with foreign institutions, within the scope of the programmes used (including the EC, NATO, and EARTO working groups);
- Support of expert team meetings to evaluate applications, including the drafting of minutes,
- Representation of the Łukasiewicz institutes at international events;
- Cooperation in the internal structure of the Łukasiewicz Research Network (including with sector points of contact, and the Centre for Foresight and Internationationalisation) in order to generate synergies to obtain projects.
- Education – min. Master’s degree and at least 2-years’ experience in the research and development sector;
- Experience in working abroad, in international environments;
- Experience in building relationships, acquiring projects from the Framework Programmes of the European Union;
- Fluent knowledge of English, both spoken and written, at least level C1, knowledge of other languages would be an added benefit;
- Ability to plan and organize one’s own work;
- Interpersonal skills, ease of communication;
- Ability to take the initiative, be independent and responsible for the performance of the tasks assigned;
- Commitment, sense of responsibility and punctuality;
- Ability and readiness to work in a dynamic, fast-changing environment;
- Ability to manage changing goals in a short timeframe,
- Openness to work in Belgium as part of business trips or secondments.
- Work at a unique institution;
- The ability to gain unique professional experience;
- The ability to meet experts from the latest technological sectors;
- A pleasant working atmosphere amongst inspiring co-workers willing to share their knowledge;
- Medical care, group life insurance, sports package;
- A stable job;
- The necessary working equipment.
- Cover letter.
If you are interested, please send the required documents by August 8st, 2022, using the recruitment form by clicking on the
Incomplete application documents, or documents sent after the deadline, will not be considered.
Please add the following clause to the documents:
"I hereby give my consent for the processing of my personal data contained in the application by the Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Organisation and Management in Industry “ORGMASZ” for purposes which are necessary to execute the recruitment process, in accordance with the Act dated 10th May 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1781) as well as the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 dated 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
We would hereby like to inform you that we will only contact selected candidates.
People who qualify for an interview will be notified about the meeting by telephone or email.
Information about the results of the recruitment process for the aforementioned position will be published on the website of the Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Organisation and Management in Industry “ORGMASZ”.
Further information can be obtained at www.orgmasz.pl or by writing to us by email at email@example.com.