Specialist in Data-driven Solutions
Konkurs na stanowisko:
SPECIALIST IN DATA-DRIVEN SOLUTIONS
został zakończony wyborem kandydata.
Wybrany kandydat: Jakub Poziemski
Uzasadnienie dokonanego wyboru: Kandydat w największym stopniu spełnił oczekiwania zawarte w ogłoszeniu na wolne stanowisko pracy.
Łukasiewicz Research Network - Institute of Organization and Management
in Industry "ORGMASZ"
announces a competition for the position of:
SPECIALIST IN DATA-DRIVEN SOLUTIONS
Referention numer: CFI/1/05/2022/BG
Type of contract: Employment contract/Partly remote
The person employed in this position will be responsible for:
- supporting CFI Director in the preparation of an action strategies and business plans related to the activities of CFI;
- preparing scientific content and solutions for the CFI,
- preparing concepts for data integration and semi-automated recommending systems for the Łukasiewicz Research Network,
- developing and programing prototypes of recommending systems, preparing workflows, developing and assessing datasets,
- implementing recommending systems into ŁRN production environments,
- supporting scanning and mapping EU Horizon calls of relevance for Łukasiewicz Network,
- supporting ŁRN Institutes in the process of applying for European and international proposals, together with foreign and domestic Research Centers and Universities,
- supporting the development of CFI data infrastructure,
- increasing the effectiveness of the Łukasiewicz Research Network in acquiring EU projects from Europe.
- MSc in STEM,
- programming experience (preferend toolkit: Python, GitHub/GitLab, Scikit-learn, Tensorflow/PyTorch),
- experience in data science and machine learning tools and methodologies relevant to information retrieval and information extraction,
- proven track record of NLP, IR, IE projects,
- knowledge of English - level C1,
- very good organization of own work, highly developed communication skills and ability to work in a team,
- ability to perform multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- work in a unique R&I institution, a member of the third largest Research Network in Europe,
- highest managerial standards in R&D projects,
- work with direct supervisor based on autonomy and management by objectives,
- friendly work atmosphere among inspiring and willing to share knowledge co-workers,
- opportunity to grow your professional network and experience internationally, especially in Europe but also in other world regions,
- hybrid work mode (remote work / on-site work),
- medical care, group life insurance, sports services package,
- stable employment,
- necessary work tools.
- CV (English),
- Motivational letter (English).
If you are interested, please send the required documents by May 20, 2022 via the recruitment form by clicking the
Application documents sent after the deadline or incomplete will not be considered.
Please attach this clause to the documents sent:
"I consent to the processing by the Łukasiewicz Research Network - Institute for Organization and Management in Industry "ORGMASZ" of my personal data contained in the offer for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (j. t. Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1781) and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (RODO)."
Please be informed that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Persons qualified for recruitment interviews will be notified of their date by phone or e-mail.
Information on the result of the recruitment for the above position will be published on the website of the Łukasiewicz Research Network - Institute for Organization and Management in Industry "Orgmasz".
Additional information can be obtained at itech.lukasiewicz.gov.pl or by writing to email@example.com.