Lider obszaru – Dyrektor Centrum Foresightu i Internacjonalizacji / Area leader – Director of the Foresight and Internationalization Center
Konkurs na stanowisko:
Lider obszaru - Dyrektor Centrum Foresightu i Internacjonalizacji / Area leader - Director of the Foresight and Internationalization Center
został zakończony wyborem kandydata.
Wybrany kandydat: Rafael Popper
Uzasadnienie dokonanego wyboru: Kandydat w największym stopniu spełnił oczekiwania zawarte w ogłoszeniu na wolne stanowisko pracy.
Competition for the position of:
Area leader - Director of the Foresight and Internationalization Center was completed with the selection of a candidate.
Selected candidate: Rafael Popper
Justification of the selection made: The candidate met the expectations contained in the advertisement for the vacant position to the greatest extent.
Łukasiewicz Research Network - Institute of Organization and Management in Industry "ORGMASZ" announces a competition for the position of:
Area leader - Director of the Foresight and Internationalization Center
Lider obszaru - Dyrektor Centrum Foresightu i Internacjonalizacji
nr ref. DI/CFI/11/2021
The person employed in this position will be responsible for:
- Preparing, updating and development of a comprehensive portfolio of solutions offered by the Łukasiewicz Network institutes for the international market
- Preparing and updating of a comprehensive sales strategy for the products / services of the Łukasiewicz network that can be offered on international markets
- Defining and updating the list of Łukasiewicz Network products with potential for commercialization and preparation of offers
- Identifying the potential of the Łukasiewicz Network institutes in terms of the possibility of internationalization of scientific achievements
- Identifying key partners (European and non-European) for cooperation with individual Łukasiewicz institutes
- Preparing of an action strategy / business plan related to the activities of CFI for the years 2022-2025
- Working out (together with CTA research groups) an effective model for developing technological solutions under the Łukasiewicz Programs. The model should assume the use of technological foresight methods. (developing the framework for the Łukasiewicz Programs in the foresight methodology (at the strategic, tactical and operational level)
- Initiating national and international cooperation in the field of innovation and scientific mobility, resulting in the signing of cooperation agreements with global institutes key from the point of view of the Łukasiewicz Network
- Creating a network of experts/ consultants/ associates working to achieve the goals related to increasing the revenues of the Łukasiewicz Network institutes from external sources and increasing the effectiveness of the Łukasiewicz network in acquiring EU projects from Europe, Asia, Africa, Latin America, North America, Oceania
- Acquiring R&D projects (obtaining funding) implemented jointly with foreign and domestic research centers and universities
- Submitting project applications in international calls for proposals (as a leader or consortium member)
- Supporting other institutes of the Łukasiewicz Network in the process of applying to international calls for proposals, including training their employees in the field of efficient preparation of applications for R&D projects including training their employees in the effective preparation of applications for R&D projects
- Participating in international conferences / events with the presentation of research results and promotion of ŁRN R&D offer
- Recruiting research workers for cooperation from leading global research centers for Centre for Technology Assessment and ŁRN institutes and obtaining internships in leading global research centers and enterprises for Centre for Technology Assessment (CTA) and ŁRN institutes research workers including recruitment of CFI employees
- Preparing scientific reports and publications on STI foresight research
- Training scientists from ŁRN institutes and CTA in the field of foresight methods
- PhD and 10 years of experience in the research and development sector, including independent research projects
- At least 10 years of experience in cooperation with international institutions, including those related to the European Commission
- At least 5 years of experience in establishing consortia to submit projects under EU programs, in particular Horizon Europe and experience in project preparation
- At least 5 years of experience in team management
- Extensive knowledge of European funding sources for research and development works;
- Having a wide network of contacts among scientists and research and development institutions in various areas of the world, especially in Europe, Asia, Africa, Latin America, North America and Oceania
- very good communication skills and teamwork skills;
- fluent knowledge of the English language (level C1 / C2)
- Work in a unique analytical and research institution;
- Opportunity to gain unique work experience;
- The opportunity to meet experts in the field of the latest technologies;
- Friendly work atmosphere among inspiring and willingly sharing knowledge colleagues;
- Work in our office building in the very center of Warsaw;
- Medical care and group life insurance;
- Stable employment;
- Employment contract;
- Necessary work tools;
- CV in English.
- A cover letter containing also a synthetic description of your competences and professional successes.
If you are interested, please send the required documents by November 17, 2021, via the recruitment form by clicking the
Application documents sent after the deadline or incomplete will not be considered.
Please attach this clause to the documents sent:
"I consent to the processing by the Łukasiewicz Research Network - Institute of Organization and Management in Industry" ORGMASZ "of my personal data contained in the offer for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 650). of 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC (GDPR). "
Please be advised that we will contact only selected candidates.
Persons qualified for the recruitment interviews will be notified of their date by phone or by e-mail.
Information on the result of the recruitment for the above position will be published on the website of the Łukasiewicz Research Network - Institute of Organization and Management in Industry "Orgmasz".
Additional information can be obtained by writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or on the website www.orgmasz.pl